The project’s sustainability plan describes the capacity of the project to continue its existence and functioning beyond its end; and how the project results will be used and exploited continuously after the project’s end date.
The project website clearly describes the added value of the outputs and its use to identified stakeholders to promote a high degree of usability.
The project partners discussed and agreed on the following ideas for a sustainable use of the project outputs after the end of the funding period on European and national level:
- Link to European STEM networks
- The project’s results will continue to be disseminated via ERASMUS+ Outcomes portal
- All partners have excellent contacts and links to other European projects and institutions which will be used for continuous dissemination amongst European projects and networks.
- Participation in conferences
- Presentation of the project outcomes in the conferences and workshops of relevant European networks and platforms
- Active promotion of the outputs amongst the partnership and its existing and future stakeholders
- Continuous marketing actions for the further dissemination of the project results
- Further development of the teacher CPDs and Lesson Plans
All results will be maintained for at least 3 years after the project ends. The results are also available on the Erasmus Project Results website: